Saturday 10 December 2011

To all the girls I loved

This is to all the girls I have ever loved:

1. Sorry, for not being able to tell you how I feel.
2. Thank you, for being a part of my life, even if you were unaware of it. The feeling of loving you was a journey in itself- each memory to be cherished for a lifetime.
3. For those who spent some time with me- again thank you for giving me some important time from your lives which I can call my own even though I can't call you my own.
4. For all my one sided love affairs- It was a great experience to be in love even though the others didn't know it.
5. For using quiz to disguise my love letters: I can only express my apologies to quizzing and the quizzing community for using it as an excuse to hint what I was getting at, never having the courage to say it myself. To the addressee, I was stupid I admit  but you were more stupid feigning inability to understand. Good for you, in the end though! 
6. To my girlfriend- I love you, i love you, i love you. :)



3 comments: